Pay Per Click (PPC)
Pay Per Click and Cost Per Click Ads
Sponsored Ad Services are utilized so that you pay for every click/view that your advertisement attracts.
Google and Yahoo! are two of the most prominent platforms for sponsored ad services.
The strongest outcome of Sponsored Ad Services is that your ad appears when a prospect has searched for your product/service or is using a website that is centered on your service – this is one of the ultimate targeted marketing tools.
It allows you to advertise to prospects during the buying cycle of your product/service.
PAY PER CLICK
- gets more expensive as demand grows
for each term
- guaranteed traffic
- measurable return on investment
- immediate impact
- traffic longevity dependent on budget
SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION
- free traffic
- site architecture and programming needs to be search engine friendly
- site requires keyword-rich editorial and on-page content
- scalability takes longer, but results continue to improve in the long term
PAY PER CLICK WITH INFINITE COMMUNICATIONS:
Research & Planning
- Successful campaigns require knowledge of target market demographics.
- Knowing your competitor activity is necessary.
- Determining past keyword success and failures will save you money.
- Setting budget and goals will benefit your finances in the long run.
- Developing engaging text/content, graphics, and multimedia will lead to clicks.
- Formulate relevant call to actions.
- Landing pages need to contain content synergetic to adword content.
- Refine the list of keywords you are utilizing.
Measurements & Analytics
- Functional testing - ensuring that your landing pages are generating leads.
- Find out if you can improve your keywords.
- Track, analyze, and retest to remain consistent.