Public Relations 2.0Reaching online influencers and advocates to promote your product/service is the latest and most formative way of strengthening your brand.
57 million people, a number that gives bloggers great credibility,
power and influence as sources of information - Advertising Age
Public Relations has moved into a new and exciting era - what many refer to as Public Relations 2.0. WebPR is used to enhance brand awareness, exposure and SEO efforts using various online channels like article directories, press release sites, industry related sites, online newsrooms, blogs, forums and social media sites.
Effective PR is about listening and responding, and the Internet has provided tools to enhance these activities. (Below are the 3 major tools utilized in webPR).
How it works: webPR
- Online Press Releases
- Enhance your brand image by creating and distrubuting your company message through influential news sources.
- Can benefit your search engine marketing efforts.
- There are bloggers and websites who have a great influence on followers. Building relationships and placement on these blogs can improve your sales immensely.
- Online Reputation Management (ORM)
- Conversations about your brand are occurring all the time on many different websites, monitoring them and ensuring positive feedback will have a great impact on your bottom line.